Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's been . . . .

. . . . 7 hours and 15 days . . . (sing it with me!) since you took your love away (in my best Sinead O'Connor impersonation).

No. Lets be serious. It's been 2 years and 5 months - almost to the day - since I last updated this blog o' mine.

At the encouragement of a friend, and after reading through all of my old posts, I remembered how much I enjoyed blogging and decided to give it another go.

Now, I'm not saying I'll be perfect at it, because lets be honest, life has a bad habit of getting in the way of good intentions, but I'll give it my best shot. 

So . . . what have I been up to in the last 2+ years? Hmmm . . . . let me think.

Ok . . . well. . . . I don't think I can remember that far back. You know, the whole getting-older-and-the-brain-doesn't-work-as-good thing. 

But some big events in the last year are:

We moved to a new house.
The kids changed schools because of the move.
I was called into the Primary presidency. 
Matt was baptized. 
We went on vacation to Atlanta.
We decided to homeschool the kids (lots and lots of prayer went into this one).
Ian quit both jobs so he could go to school for truck driving (lots and lots of prayer went into this one too).
I was released from my Primary calling and was immediately called into the Young Women presidency.
We are currently waiting on the start date for Ian's new job. (Please, please, PLEASE be soon!)

Anywho, that's about it. 

I think.

Yep, that sounds good for now. 


No comments: