Thursday, June 3, 2010

20 Questions

I found these questions on the Quiet Life blog.
I enjoyed reading hers so I thought I would pass it on.

Have fun with these :o)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Hmmm . . . ok, so the new bangs aren't so bad.

2. Do you miss anyone right now?

My little sister.

3. If you could move anywhere else, would you?

Yes.

4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be?

Something Italian with Dr. Pepper and cheesecake for dessert.

5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

The Pioneer Woman.

6. What was the last book you read?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I need to broaden my horizons a little. I'm currently working on The Blind Side.

7. What was the last movie you watched?

Alice in Wonderland

8. What was the last song you heard?

Soul Sister by Train.

9. What is your dream vacation?

I'd love to go to Italy or Greece.

10. What is the next trip you will take?

To the dentist with the kids. Hey, when you live in the middle of nowhere, anywhere you have to go is a trip.

11. Did you ever go to camp?

Yes.

12. Have you ever been in love?

Not that I can remember. ;o) Of course!

13. What do you want to know about the future?

I don't think I'd want to know what day I'll die, but maybe what age I'll live to be. 

14. Where is your best friend?

At her house tending to her chickens.

15. How is your best friend?

Ok, I hope.

16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

I try to stay away from gossipers.

17. What does your last text message say?

Might better make that one ring floatie and a noodle or two.

18. What are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?

Buy a house, take a REAL family vacation every year, get completely out of debt.

19. What is one thing you learned from your parents?

How to work.

20. What is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?

To be happy with who they are wherever they are.

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

These are really fun Miranda! I love quizzes. :)