Saturday, June 5, 2010

Through Your Husband's Eyes

Wow! Four posts in five days! I'm on a roll! I'll slow down soon and neglect my blog again, but before I do, I wanted to try something new I found over on Kimberly's Korner. It's called 'Through Your Husband's Eyes.' She emailed a few questions to her hubby and invited others to do the same. I thought it would be fun to see what Ian's answers would be.


*Disclaimer---Lest you think I'm trying to post less than becoming pics of my hubs on here, they're all like this. The only one you'll see of him not making this face or some other weird shot, like nose shots, is in my sidebar. Love you, dear!

Here we go!

1. Do you spoil your wife?
Try to but lack of fundage ruins that idea. (Aw, that's ok, honey. I don't mind trying to live frugally, although we've stunk at it lately.)

2. What household chore does she do the best?
All that she does. (Which isn't much! Hahahahah! You're too nice, sweetie pie. It's kinda hard to clean with 4 kidlets running crazy and wreaking havoc wherever they go.)

3. What is her obsession?
Whatever she is doing at the moment. Right now hair bows and that darn blog. Was those stupid twilight books. (Yes, I like making hair bows even if the girl won't keep them in her hair longer than 5 minutes. And you might start a riot by calling Twilight stupid, dear. Choose your words carefully. And, for the record, I only own ONE Twilight book, thank you very much.)

4. What outfit does she wear that you wish she didn't?
I have no complaints about her wardrobe. (I bet he'd have something to say if I came home with a "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" shirt.)

5. What is her favorite color?
If I am not mistaken, that would be a very light purple. (Yep. I like lavender. Lavender is my signature color. Quick! Name that movie! Except she says pink.)

Ok, who's next?

1 comment:

Charity said...

So which one do you like better??? Edward or Jacob? I wish we could all go to Eclipse together. It would be so much fun.